15 min session
3-4 session recommended
This treatment is also called ultrasonic cavitation which is a cosmetic procedure that’s used to break apart fat deposits in your body. The treatment is less invasive alternative to liposuction. Ultrasonic cavitation is advertised as being extremely convenient because recovery is minimal and side effects are rare.
After first treatment, neck skin is tightened and lifted. After second treatment, neck is hydrated with faded fine lines. After third treatment, skin is fine, firm, and smooth.
Notes after Operation:
- Sunscreen is encouraged. Keep the neck warm.
- After treatment, the neck may be relatively dry, moisturizing and SPF is encouraged
- Within one to three days after treatment, AVOID products containing alcohol, AHA, or
other exfoliating products.
- Wash face with lukewarm water. AVOID washing your face with overheated water,
sauna steaming, hot springs, or strenuous exercise within seven days after treatment.
- Moisturizing and mask for the neck is encouraged at least three times a week.