Before You Arrive
- Arrive with no eye makeup. Do not use oil-based makeup remover to clean your lashes prior to the application
- Do not put on any mascara prior to your appointment.
- Avoid caffeine before your appointment, as it makes it difficult to lie still during the application process.
- Wear glasses or remove your contact lenses prior to service.
Eyelash Extensions After Care
1. Do not expose Eyelash Extensions to water for 24 - 48 hours.
2. Do NOT swim, shower, use hot tubs, or steam rooms for the first 24 hours.
How long do eyelash extension last?
4 to 8 weeks. Eyelash extensions refills are required every 2 to 3 weeks. As your natural lashes fall out due to the growth cycle.
Can Everyone wear Lash Extensions?
No, not everyone can wear lash extensions. If you have Skin Sensitivity, Allergic Reactions, Respiratory Problems, Trichotillomania, Alopecia, Any Eye Infections, Recent Eye Surgery or Pregnant seek approval from your doctor. Doctor's full release form is required to proceed.